Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Week...I forgot.

Past Weight: 241
Current Weight: 238

Weight Loss: 3 lbs

YAY!!!!!! It's fun because even just the 7 lbs that I've lost since starting weight watchers, I can already see clothes fitting a little bit more loosely! I definitely feel better too, about myself especially. I was talking to Jinny about how the only thing I don't like about the program is that you can become obsessed with watching your points. There have been days when I contemplate eating something then decide against it because I will be using the points...and sometimes it's only like, 2 points. The last couple of days I've been pretty consistent with my breakfest and lunch menus: slimfast for breakfest and a turkey & cheese sandwhich on wheat and 10 crackers. Usually by the time dinner rolls around I've still got quite a few points left. My Aunt made this steak the other night and it was GOOD! And it was only 3 points and definitely worth it. Maybe I'll get the recipe for another post.

I can't wait to see how next week looks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment