Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Eh, another week.

Previous weight: 238
Current weight: 236

Weight Loss: -2 lbs

It's definitely no 4 or 3 lbs but it is something and I can't be upset by it. Today I felt like I had just TONS of points left over after lunch! I had my slimfast in the morning, for lunch I had a lean cuisine meal with a salad (the ranch and croutons of course have been accounted for). I still had a very fulfilling dinner and since I had the points left over I definitely had some ice cream (ww ice cream)!! OOooo it was so yummy. I'm going to try and be a lot better this week though (Friday I went out with a friend from high school and had a little much to drink and used quite a few points). However this week I plan on being more conservative with my points so I can have a bigger loss for next week! Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment