Friday, October 16, 2009

Week... I'm late

I apologize, I'm a slacker of a blogger.  Wednesdays (the official blog day) aren't good for me :P

Current weight: 237 lbs

Two weeks since my last update and my weight has juggled a bit in those weeks.  The week after I got the flu, I got my appetite back and I started eating regularly again and I think I gained 2lbs backSo this week I was prepared to just have gone back to the weight I was two weeks ago.  And voila, 4lbs down from what I was two weeks ago!

Last Saturday was the tribe's (me, Bri and Meg) first boot camp session with Bri's coworker.  Oh...my...goodness.  My thigh muscles felt like they were literally going to just fall off my legs for days afterwards.  I almost bit the dust a couple times at an unnamed Albertson's location.

Since boot camp I haven't really worked out much at all.  I'm super terrible at working out.  Each week I tell myself I'm going to work out but ya know... stuff comes up... like the new season of House.  But boot camp every Saturday morning is doable and that'll keep me at least doing a little something.

This weekend is Texas/OU weekend which means a lot of beer and probably some awesome food.  I get to do it all with my second family... so it's like a holiday... and holiday calories don't count right?  During the week I'm really good about watching what I eat but weekends, whoa buddy.  It all goes out the window.

PS: I 100% agree with Megs in her previous post... we're going to be total maneaters when we get all small and healthy.  It's going to be brutal and I will have no mercy. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment