Friday, October 30, 2009

Week 6

Weight= 232

No gain and no loss, so not too bad.

I re-joined weight watchers, just the online one this time, not the stupid meetings thing. That was just awkward and then having to get weighed at the beginning and having someone have that judgment in their eyes if you were up or down. No thanks.

The online one is going okay. Today has been a complete wash almost. We had a Halloween thing at work where I dressed up and all that and in the spirit of things I think I might have overeaten. Not sure by how much, but anyway, back on track tomorrow. That's all that matters, is getting back on it and not giving up.

I didn't run at all this week. And considering I'm going to attempt to run a marathon in December...not so great. Well half marathon, but still...I need to run more. I have good and bad weeks. Sometimes I'll have a week where i run three times and week, and then ones like this week where I'll run none. Crazy.

Cooking with Meg, Mel, and Benita-doing a weight watchers recipe. It smells good, but we shall see. If not, then the number for Pizza Hut is handy :)

1 comment: