Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Flu pounds...

Current Weight: 241 lbs


Since my last update, I've lost another 8 lbs!  But it sort of feels like cheating... I'm accounting for most of them because I got some superhuman flu sickness last week that knocked me out for almost a week.  All I did last week was sleep and eat popsicles.  I literally don't think I ate anything else.  My appetite has been pretty slow to come back too.

I've never been a big breakfast eater so one of my eating strategies for losing weight has been to make sure I eat at least 3 times a day and definitely sneak in as much breakfast as I could.  My little routine had become a protein bar for breakfast, deli sandwich for lunch, and a salad or something random for dinner.  But coming out of my sickness, I flat haven't been able to finish any of my meals.  I get too full and nauseous.  Maybe it's the antibiotics I'm on but it's freaking me out a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment