Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The First of (hopefully) many!

So this is my first official post for what is (hopefully) going to become a weight loss blog for Mel and I (and maybe Briana if she answers me back). So as of this morning I weighed myself in at 243.5 which is actually 3 lbs less than I thought. I actually told Melanie last night (as we watched the season premiere of Biggest Loser-which inspired this blog) that I was at 246. I have been working out, and pretty hard for me, almost every day. I've been briskly walking and jogging for 45 minutes on the treadmill and then doing some toning. Along with that I've been drinking slim-fast in the morning (because it's easy and fast) and usually at night my Aunt makes a salad along with a good meal. I guess all of this combined has turned out some results.

I'm happy that starting this process I've already lost weight from where I thought I was. So I think this is a good start to a new and healthy ME!

More to come...DUH DUH DUN!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment