Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Week.........

Current weight-230

So yeah, been awhile eh?

I gave up. Not completely, because I was still running. But weight watchers and trying to control my eating, that went right out the window. Then I hurt my ankle or achilles tendon in some way or form so I can't run anymore.

I'm paying for this weight watchers thing, and I wasn't even using it for over two weeks. Not great money management at all.

I needed a kick in the ass basically. And I got it this weekend.

My cousin Jinny, who did the fabulous layout for our page, has done amazingly well on weight watchers. She looks absolutely amazing and she's almost to her goal and I'm so envious.

That was the drive I needed, to see the success right in front of my face, to know that it can happen. It can be achieved. Thanks Jinny, :)

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thanks!!! Listen, stopping is fine as long as you turn around and GO again. Regroup, refocus, and get back on that horse!

    ReplyDelete