Monday, December 7, 2009

Week 11ish - Mel

Previous weight: 231-233lbs
Current weight: 229

Oy, the past few weeks have been hectic as all get out.  Went to Houston for Thanksgiving, moved into a new place with Meg, boy shenanigans, busy time for both jobs, etc.

Thanksgiving I really didn't do all that bad.  I ate all the good stuff, had a slice of my aunt's pecan pie, drank my dranks... overall didn't go crazy though since I just ate a little bit of everything.  Thanksgiving without a tummy ache, woot!

The thing I'm having trouble with now is that it's the holidays... I work at a well-to-do private school with well-to-do moms who love to bring homemade holiday treats for the staff.  One mom brought this crazy molasses bar thing, just omg.

Here's to trying to go to the gym more often next week :P

No comments:

Post a Comment