Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Trying to get in the Swing of things

Okay, so we've all kinda been slackin' on this, so I thought I would get it going again...so here it is...

I've been mentally berating myself for my one month of convalescence due to my knee being all silly, so I've been trying to get back on the horse in order to get back to some small part of where I was before and work on getting myself healthier...

Well I saw this in Jinny's blog and checked it out. I'm hoping that this is the motivation that I need to get back on the horse. And hopefully by doing this blog, I can work towards a tangible goal.

So, Day 1 is all about getting prepared for the challenge, my Daily Check List involves...
-Putting away the scale: Well, technically the scale is Jen's but I'm going to put it in the closet for the time being.
-Get rid of all diet/weight loss paraphernalia: I don't have any so this one is easy=Done!
-Purchase of create a workout/food journal: Easy, Done!
Gather all tools needed for the challenge: I have some bands and both the gyms I go to have all the fitness/weight/exercise equipment I'm going to need. Done!
-Plan your strength activities: I hadn't really planned on working out today but I will do a small band workout when I get home.
-Plan your cardio activities: Unless they have something different, I'll probably go for a walk when I get back to the apartment.
-Do you feel ready for the 30-Day Challenge: I hope so! let's kick this pig!

And that's it for Day 1-I think...Let's do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment