Friday, January 29, 2010

Ugh

Okay, so this whole weight loss thing is totally not working out. In fact, I think I'm getting worse. I've started having like indigestion and just some other weird things going on with my body, I think it's protesting.

Truth of the matter is, I haven't been on the weight watchers site. Half the time cause I'm not at work anymore and therefore going through my day at the end of the day ends up being tedious and oftentimes what I have eaten for the day isn't on the site and I really don't wanna create it. So call it lazy, call it what you will, it just is. I'm acutally pretty disappointed in myself for this.

Add to that the fact that I haven't been working out and my body hates me. I think my arms are jiggling more out of sheer protest. It's gotten so bad that I haven't been to Zumba in over a month. That's pretty much unheard of for me since I love that class so much.

Well, I can't make any more excuses. I have a new phone and it has internet access which saves my weight watchers page. So no more excuses about not remembering or not being able to access a computer. Now I have no excuses. I need to stop making them and get my ass moving.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the information and I hope that I will get the further updates on this construction.I would also like to know what do you think of portable storage (containers) if it is rented for only $59.99/month or less than that?

    Thanks,
    Portable Storage,
    http://www.moveablecubicle.com

    ReplyDelete